Information on Data Processing
- Name and contact data of the data processing agent
These data protection notes apply for the data processing by:
responsible person: SIBHA UG, Susanne Schmitt
phone: +49 (0) 5065 – 9638546
- Collection and storage of personal data and type and purpose of their use
If you place an order with us, we collect the following information:
- title, first name, surname
- a valid e-mail address
- phone number (fixed line and/or mobile phone)
- information which is necessary for order processing
The data are collected:
- to be able to identify you as our customer;
- to be able to provide an appropriate advice;
- for any correspondence with you;
- for invoicing;
- for transmission to third parties – especially suppliers and sub-contractors;
- for advertisement;
- for processing of any possible liability claims
- for presentation of the data to authorities according to the legal regulations (revenue office, etc.).
Data processing takes place on your request and is necessary according to art. 6, clause 1,, p. 1, lit b (GDPR) for the mentioned purposes for an appropriate processing of the mandate and for the mutual fulfilment of obligations resulting from the mandate contract.
The personal data which we have collected for the mandate processing are stored until expiry of 10 years and deleted afterwards, except we are obliged to a longer storage in conformity with article 6, clause 1, p. 1, lit. c GDPR due to tax and commercial duties of retention and documentation (from the German Commercial Law (HGB), the German Criminal Law (StGB) or the Tax Code (AO)) or if you have approved a further storage according to art. 6, clause 1, p. 1, lit. a GDPR.
- Disclosure or transmission of data to a third party
Your personal data is not disclosed or transmitted to third parties except for the purposes mentioned below.
As far as this is necessary for the processing of the order relation with you according to art. 6, clause 1, p. 1, lit. b GDPR, your personal data are disclosed to third parties. The transmission to authorities, sub-contractors and suppliers is especially part of it. The disclosed data may only be used by the third parties for the mentioned purposes
- Rights of the persons affected
You have the right:
- to revoke the consent you have given to us anytime according to art. 7, clause 3, GDPR. As a consequence, we are not allowed to continue the processing of the data on which this consent is based in the future;
- to demand information on the personal data we have processed according to art. 15 GDPR. You can especially demand information on the processing purposes, the category of the personal data, the categories of the recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned time of storage, the existence of a right to correction, the deletion, the limitation of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, as far as we did not collect them ourselves, and the existence of an automated decision finding including profiling and possibly meaningful information on its details;
- to demand the immediate correction of incorrect personal data which we have stored or the completion of your personal data which we have stored according to art. 16 GDPR;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data which we have stored according to art. 17 GDPR, as far as a processing is not necessary to execute the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligations, for reasons of public interest or to assert, execute or defend legal claims;
- to demand the limitation of a processing of your personal data according to art. 18 GDPR as far as you contest the correctness of the data or if the processing is illegal, but you refuse the deletion of these data and if we do not need the data anymore, but you need them to assert, execute or defend legal claims or if you have entered an objection against processing according to art. 21 GDPR;
- to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine readable format or to demand the transmission to another responsible person according to art. 20 GDPR;
- to complain with a regulatory authority according to art. 77 GDPR. You can usually contact the regulatory authority of your usual residence or place of work or of the place of our registered office.
- Right to objection
If your personal data are processed based on justified interests according to art. 6, clause 1, p. 1, lit. f GDPR, you have the right to contradict the processing of your personal data according to art. 21 GDPR as far as good reasons exist which result from your special situation.
If you wish to execute your right of objection, send an e-mail to ed.ah1709572078bis@o1709572078fni1709572078